Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Your College Job Search | What the Job?

It all seems so easy. From day one, your parents, aunts, uncles, teachers, and virtually every adult in your life has told you "Go to college so you can get a good job". Unfortunately, they all lied. In this economy, hoards of college graduates are moving back in with Mom and Dad after being unable to find a job, despite their best attempts.

This blog is meant to make sure that you don't have to be one of those people. In future posts, I will be detailing everything that you need to know for your college job search. From resume writing, to where you should be in the process, I will be taking you step by step.

But you are probably wondering why I know what I am talking about. Here are my credentials. I am a recent graduate of a large public university, who secured a job with my first choice company, in my first choice location, and for a salary that has made me completely financially independent. In other words, my college job search was a complete success. Did I mention that I had accomplished all of this more than a semester before I graduated? The reason I began writing is because I saw too many of my closest friends with all the right credentials strike out despite their best attempts. At the same time, during my college job search, I frequently took to the web searching for someone to give me a hint as to whether I was ahead or behind, whether my attempts were in vain, and how everything was going to come together. I hope that I can provide some of this information to you, as someone who has been through the process.

For more information on what this blog is about, check out our YouTube Promotion.

Links


Link2Me Directory for SEO Link Exchange
Quality directory of webmasters actively seeking link exchange. Improve your search engine rankings and link popularity the easy way. Work clever not hard.


Amy's Dish of the Day


londoneZjobs-London jobs
Find cleaning and construction jobs in London. Search for the latest cleaning jobs, construction jobs, part time jobs in cleaning and construction employment sectors.

Jobs
Free job Bank for job seekers in sales, customer service and business careers. Search jobs and post resumes free.

No comments:

Post a Comment